Build a Growth Funnel for a new product in a well established Software-Startup!
Why We Do What We Do
We love working in projects. But successful projects require discipline. Meticulous planning, strict deadlines, task sequences, progress tracking and more. While we’ve met many teams that share our passion for the transformative potential of project-based work, rare is the domain-expert’s excitement about administrative ‘must-dos’ involved.
This is where (project) managers enter the scene. They deal with the day-to-day of (re-)scheduling, tracking, budgeting etc. All of these are essential for any project. But do they add value to the actual end result? Hardly.
Our mission is to remove the hassle, the cost, the need for discipline – the annoying part of project work. You should be able to focus on the things that really count. By connecting exceptional people and helping them to form great teams, we want to become a part of the mighty things they dare.
awork (currently still called Q., rebranding coming up) is the future of project management assistants. It lets you organise your teamwork and track progress effortlessly. In its current development stage, we work on smarter project and task management, time tracking and powerful integrations for our 2.000+ users.
The next phase of development will introduce more and more AI-powered features for automated scheduling, data enrichment, team communication and much more on our way to replacing the project manager with amazing technology.
Take a look for yourself. You can sign up for free and see what we are working on: https://www.meetQ.ai
Our team keeps growing and growing. Thus, we are also looking for more colleagues in our Sales Team. In this position you will build up the growth funnel for our new product, working hand in hand with the product, customer success and marketing teams.
- Build up the growth funnel for our new product
- Analyze and optimize conversions
- Setup communication for the whole user journey
- Get in personal contact with users to understand their needs (by E-Mail, Phone or Web-Demo)
- Work closely with our customer success and marketing teams
This is you
- Maker mentality with lots of drive and a high self-motivation
- Communication talent (spoken and written)
- Strategic thinking
- Experiences in sales (best in SaaS- &/ B2B)
- Experiences in marketing, customer success or consulting helpful
- Tech savviness necessary
- Experiences in working with tools like Intercom, Pipedrive, Mixpanel etc. helpful
- Team player
What you can expect
- Being part of a motivated team that gives everything every day for our great product and our users
- Lots of possibilities to participate or contribute to the company culture and the working environment
- Modern working place in the center of Hamburg with lots of amenities like fresh coffee, bio fruits, soft drinks, team spaces and regular team events
- A challenging environment between agency, project management and software development
- Lots of responsibility for our product, pipeline and users
- A holistic employee onboarding program
- An attractive salary, with a part linked directly to the success of your work
This Is Us
We’re HQLabs, a team of 25 tech enthusiastic project addicts based in beautiful Hamburg, Germany. We love working in Projects: It’s the challenge, the concentration on a team’s shared goal, the constant change and the ability to create something amazing that’s more than the sum of its parts.
To us, being able to accomplish so much with only experience, expertise and a great team is one of the biggest boons of today’s knowledge economy. Designers, engineers, architects, consultants, researchers and many others come together to shape their clients’ business, their own environment and even the very way we work and live in modern society. Projects are the symbol of new beginnings and progress.
By providing the infrastructure required to make such distributed, diverse, ever changing projects a success, we feel that we can be a part of their journey.
If you enjoy working on challenging tasks in a demanding team with a startup atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us and we’re happy to get to know you in an informal meeting or call.
Your direct contact
Tel. +49 (0) 151 50 47 1727