Why We Do What We Do
We love working in projects. But successful projects require discipline. Meticulous planning, strict deadlines, task sequences, progress tracking and more. While we’ve met many teams that share our passion for the transformative potential of project-based work, rare is the domain-expert’s excitement about administrative ‘must-dos’ involved.
This is where (project) managers enter the scene. They deal with the day-to-day of (re-)scheduling, tracking, budgeting etc. All of these are essential for any project. But do they add value to the actual end result? Hardly.
Our mission is to remove the hassle, the cost, the need for discipline – the annoying part of project work. You should be able to focus on the things that really count. By connecting exceptional people and helping them to form great teams, we want to become a part of the mighty things they dare.
Q. is the future of project management assistants. It lets you organise your teamwork and track progress effortlessly. In its current development stage, we work on smarter project and task management, time tracking and powerful integrations for our 2000+ users.
The next phase of development will introduce more and more AI-powered features for automated scheduling, data enrichment, team communication and much more on our way to replacing the project manager with amazing technology.
We are looking for experienced backend developers that want to build the future of business software together with us, embracing microservice architectures and cloud technologies.
What You Can Expect
- A team that helps you to learn and grow
- Modern web technologies like Angular, .NET Core, Kubernetes, Docker, cloud platforms
- A fast time to market for your projects
- A great way into the Hamburg and global startup world
- A challenging, fun and motivating atmosphere
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
What Your Responsibilities Will Be
- Concept, develop, improve and maintain a state-of-the-art microservice backend
- Contribute to technical discussions and advance the architecture
- Build REST APIs, handle service communication, write unit and integration tests
- Stay up to date with technological advancements and apply them to our solution
This is You
- 2-3 years of professional development experience
- C# .NET, Java or similar experience, built web technologies
- Experience with cloud architectures and their challenges is a plus
- Experience with or strong interest in cloud hosting, Kubernetes or Docker is a plus
- Ability to work in a team, participate in technical team discussions
- Drive to tackle challenging issues and improve the status quo
This Is Us
We’re HQLabs, a team of 25 tech enthusiastic project addicts based in beautiful Hamburg, Germany. We love working in Projects: It’s the challenge, the concentration on a team’s shared goal, the constant change and the ability to create something amazing that’s more than the sum of its parts.
To us, being able to accomplish so much with only experience, expertise and a great team is one of the biggest boons of today’s knowledge economy. Designers, engineers, architects, consultants, researchers and many others come together to shape their clients’ business, their own environment and even the very way we work and live in modern society. Projects are the symbol of new beginnings and progress.
By providing the infrastructure required to make such distributed, diverse, ever changing projects a success, we feel that we can be a part of their journey.
If you enjoy working on challenging tasks in a demanding team with a startup atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us and we’re happy to get to know you in an informal meeting or call.
Sebastian Rösch, CTO